Saturday, December 10, 2005

ulysses s. grant

according to this facial recognition webnerdery, i look like (among others) president grant, aretha franklin and chelsea clinton. this provided much amusement to myself and my co-workers between calls the other day. it takes a while to load, but it's completely worth the wait. if you upload a photo of more than one person it will scan both faces to find famous look-alikes.

things have been slow at work, but busy-busy at home. tomorrow's the big move! i'm not quite packed, but i've sold my car, reserved the moving truck and lined up my helping hands. i have until 12:45pm tomorrow to finish packing. that's when my possee shows up to help load the truck. i'm missing the company christmas party (actually fun, believe it or not) to go home and pack. i'm a little sad about that, but i'll live. my sanity tomorrow isn't worth being out tonight.

i'll have internet at the apartment as of monday, so if i'm a slacker about blogging for a little bit longer while i get settled, don't be worried about me. i'm well, happy and crazy busy, but it'll all be worth the insanity when i wake up an hour later monday and walk to work!

ah, life is good!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

funny, we actually moved into our place (me and my sister) a week ago, however tomorrow is the day we get all our junk from Clackamas, it'll be nice to sleep in a bed... been sleeping on an air mattress for the last 2 and a half months. We'll have just about all the furnishings we'll need to be comfortable. I'll have to invite everyone down here to check it out or something. Have fun with the move (actully, you're probably in the middle of it as of right now as I type this comment). Look forward to checking your place out when I get up there. blessing my friend.