Monday, April 02, 2007

spring



So here's a picture/link to my other blog, which I really mostly use to upload my pictures and videos. I've been taking pictures again, and now that life is stretching outward from the earth and trees, I'm becoming re-enchanted with my little corner of the earth. So check out my pictures.

Things are going well, work continues to challenge me and CWH is hitting the streets again this week. This season will be unlike anything we've known to date, with a lot more connection and networking with social agencies and faith-based help groups. It's incredible to see the doors opening before us. It's going to be an amazing ride...I can see that much from here.

Lots to write about, but I'm not really in the mood to write it all. I'll fill in soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of CWH - right up my street!

Jenn said...

hey, I'm back blogging from MovingVanVille writing weird stories for all to read....